Small Parts High Carbon Steel Spring Pin Pack of 50 - Zinc Plated - 2" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Slotted spring pin compresses and then expands when inserted in a hole
- High carbon steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Zinc plating resists corrosion and has a reflective appearance
- Meets ASME B18.8.2 specifications
- 7/32" Nominal Diameter, 2.000" Length
- The high carbon steel slotted spring pin has a zinc plated finish, meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B18.8.2 specifications, and is made in USA. The spring pin is a hollow, cylindrical pin with a slot down the side that allows it to compress and then expand when inserted in a hole. High carbon steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. The zinc plating offers corrosion resistance and has a reflective appearance.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.