Small Parts Kalrez Perfluoroelastomer Round O Ring Pack of 1 - Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of Kalrez 4079 (perfluoroelastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from 32 degrees F/0 degrees C to 600 degrees F/316 degrees C
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- 1-3/4" ID, 1-7/8" OD, 1/16" Width
- This O-ring is made of black Kalrez 4079 (perfluoroelastomer) and has a durometer of 75A. It has a round cross-section and can be used across a wide temperature range (from 32 degrees F/0 degrees C to 600 degrees F/316 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications, this Kalrez O-ring meet standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A, which is the Aerospace Size Standard for O-rings.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.