Small Parts Low Carbon Steel Dowel Pin 25 Pack - Zinc Plated - 0.750" L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Dowel pin is grooved on the side to compress and then expand when inserted in a hole
- Type E pin has three parallel half-length grooves located in the center of the pin's length for center-locking applications
- Low carbon steel provides toughness, while zinc plating resists corrosion and has a reflective appearance
- Meets ASME B18.8.2 specifications
- 3/16" Nominal Diameter, 0.750" Length
- The low carbon steel grooved dowel pin has a zinc plated finish and a type E groove, meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B18.8.2 specifications, and is made in USA. The type E pin has three parallel half-length grooves located in the center of the pin's length, allowing it to compress and then expand when inserted in a hole. It is suitable for use on T-handles and valves and where center locking is required. Low carbon steel is often used in applications where toughness is the primary consideration. The zinc plating offers corrosion resistance and has a reflective appearance
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.