Small Parts M5.7x184.3 Buna N O-Ring Durometer Round - Black 25 Pcs
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of Buna-nitrile for use with a variety of fluids and hydrocarbons
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A
- Round cross-section provides a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C) to 212 degrees F (100 degrees C)
- This metric O-ring is made of Buna-nitrile (also called Buna-N), round in cross-section, has a durometer of 70A, and is designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. Buna-nitrile can have high tensile strength, resistance to abrasion, tear, and compression set resistance. It is acceptable for temperature applications between -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C). It is compatible for use with petroleum, HFA, HFB, and HFC fluids, vegetable oil, alcohol, acids, and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Buna-nitrile is vulnerable to acetone, ethers, esters, ozone, sunlight, and weathering, and should therefore not be used in ozone-generating electric motors, welding equipment, or in applications with exposure to UV light
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.