Small Parts M5.7x79.2 Buna-N O-Ring 10PK - Black - Size: 5.7 mm Width
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Made of Buna-nitrile for use with a variety of fluids and hydrocarbons
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from-30 degrees F (-34 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Round in cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Durometer (hardness) of 70A for resistance to penetration
- This O-ring has a shore durometer of 70A. Shore durometer is the hardness of a material, and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 indicating no indentation.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.