Small Parts Music Wire Compression Spring Steel Metric 10Pc - Size: 24 mm
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Highly magnetic steel music wire for greater strength than stainless steel or copper wire
- Spring ends are closed and ground flat (squared) for efficient force transfer and reduced possibility of tangling
- Load capacity of 1068.86 newtons
- Maximum operating temperature of 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Dry to the touch oil finish for added corrosion resistance
- This compression spring is made of highly magnetic steel music wire and has an outside diameter (OD) of 24 millimeters and a wire size 4 millimeters. It is made of steel music wire for greater strength than stainless steel or copper wire. The spring ends are closed and ground (squared) for efficient transfer of force, and reduced risk of tangling. This spring has a load capacity of 1068.86 newtons, and a maximum operating temperature of 250 degrees F (121 degrees C). It has an oil finish that is dry to the touch for added corrosion resistance. This music wire compression spring meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A228 or Aerospace Material Specifications (AMS) 5112 for quality assurance and it is good for use in non-corrosive environment applications.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.