Small Parts Nylon 12 Flexible Tubing - Red - Size: 25' L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flexible, lightweight tubing for fluid transfer applications
- Nylon 12 for strength, flexibility, and resistance to abrasion
- High bend radius for resistance to kinking
- Low moisture absorption for resistance to swelling due to water
- Operating temperature range of -90 to +212 degrees F
- This flexible, lightweight, red tubing is suitable for fluid transfer applications. It is made of nylon 12 which is strong, flexible, and lightweight, has excellent abrasion resistance, and resists crushing and cracking. It has a Shore D Hardness rating of 63 for resistance to tear or puncture, and it has excellent resistance to flexural fatigue, tube vibration and movement. It has a high bend radius for resistance to kinking and low moisture absorption for resistance to swelling due to water. This tubing has an operating temperature range of -90 to +212 degrees F. Push-to-connect fittings are recommended for most applications.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.