Small Parts Plain Finish 18-8 Stainless Steel Machine Screw - Size: 1"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver
- 10-32 Threads
- Fillister head has a slightly rounded top and tall cylindrical sides, enabling a deep drive slot for high driving force
- Meets ASME B18.6.3 specifications
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- Pack of 50
- The 18-8 stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a fillister head with a slotted drive, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.6.3 specifications. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver. The fillister head has a slightly rounded top and tall cylindrical sides, enabling a deep drive slot for high driving force. This type of screw head is commonly used in counterbored holes.
- Small Parts
- Machine Screw
- Machine Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.