Small Parts Stainless Steel Blunt Needle with 19 Gauge Pack of 25 - 1/2" L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flexible, lightweight tubing for fluid transfer applications
- Nylon 12 for strength, flexibility, and resistance to abrasion
- High bend radius for resistance to kinking
- Low moisture absorption for resistance to swelling due to water
- Operating temperature range of -90 to +212 degrees F
- 19 Gauge 45 Degree Light Green Luer Polypropylene Hub
- The 304 stainless steel blunt-end needle has a polypropylene Luer hub for dispensing fluids including epoxies, solvents, fluxes, oils, and pastes. The 304 stainless steel construction is corrosion-resistant and burr-free. The needle and polypropylene hub are temperature resistant to 250 degrees F. The needle is compatible for use with Luer-lock syringes and squeeze bottles with a Luer-taper cap (syringes and bottles sold separately)
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.