Small Parts Stainless Steel Machine Screw Plain Finish
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel provides corrosion resistance
- Drilled spanner drive resists tampering by requiring a special driver to tighten or loosen the screw using the two holes opposite each other on the screw head
- Flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a flat head with a drilled spanner drive. Stainless steel resists corrosion and may be magnetic. The drilled spanner drive, also called a snake eyes drive, has two holes opposite each other in the screw head to resist tampering by requiring a special driver to tighten or loosen the screw. The flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.