Small Parts Stainless Steel Machine Screw Plain Finish
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Stainless steel provides corrosion resistance
- Drilled spanner drive resists tampering by requiring a special driver to tighten or loosen the screw using the two holes opposite each other on the screw head
- Flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a flat head with a drilled spanner drive. Stainless steel resists corrosion and may be magnetic. The drilled spanner drive, also called a snake eyes drive, has two holes opposite each other in the screw head to resist tampering by requiring a special driver to tighten or loosen the screw. The flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.