Small Parts Stainless Steel Machine Screw Plain Finish
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Stainless steel provides corrosion resistance
- Slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver
- Flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- The stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a flat head with a slotted drive, and is made in USA. Stainless steel resists corrosion and may be magnetic. The slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver. The flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.