Small Parts Stainless Steel Panel Screws for panel assemblies Cabinets
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Used for equipment panels when hardware is subject to loss
- Stainless Steel is suitable where formability and cost are important considerations
- Knurled head provides extra grip for manual tightening
- Phillips drive is designed to cam out under too much torque
- Fine threads tap better into harder materials and thin walls, and are stronger in tension than coarse threads
- Panel Screws are used for equipment panel assemblies, cabinets, and enclosures, when hardware is subject to loss. Used for equipment panels when hardware is subject to loss. Stainless Steel is suitable where formability and cost are important considerations. Knurled head provides extra grip for manual tightening.
- Small Parts
- Panel Screw
- Panel Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.