Small Parts Standard Internal Retaining Ring Section Steel - Size: 3-7/8"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Material Type Stainless Steel
- Style Name Tapered Section
- Exterior Finish Passivated
- Grade PH15-7
- Retaining rings attach to a shaft (external) or install in a bore (internal), creating a shoulder to maintain component positioning within an assembly. While most rings install into a machined groove either on the inside or outside diameter of a shaft, self-locking rings attach to a shaft by using friction from means such as teeth and notches to maintain placement. Retaining rings should fit tightly enough into the groove or onto the shaft so they won't experience any movement.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.