Small Parts Steel Sheet Metal Screw - Black Oxide Finish - 5/8" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Type AB point has a conical tip and fine spaced threads that are suitable for forming threads in thin metals between 0.015" and 0.050" thick and resin impregnated plywood
- Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration, and the black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance and lubricity
- Pan head has a flat top and short vertical sides with a rounded top edge
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to prevent over-tightening
- The black oxide finish steel sheet metal screw with pan head and Phillips drive has a Type AB point for forming threads in thin metals between 0015" and 0050" thick and resin impregnated plywood The Type AB point has the conical tip of a Type A point with the finer spaced threads of a Type B point
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.