Small Parts Steel Shoulder Screw Hex Socket Drive Shoulder - Size: 2-3/4"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Shoulder Bolts have a precision undersize tolerance on the shoulder for a close tolerance fit
- Shoulder Bolts are used as pivot points, pins, axles, for sliding applications, and precision bolting
- 18-8 Stainless Steel provides a blend of corrosion resistance with strengh and durability
- Shoulder Bolts have a finished appearance suitable for exposed applications
- Class 3A Threads provide a superior thread fit
- Socket Shoulder Bolts are also known as Stripper Bolts after their original use in the stripper plate of a die set for stamping presses. Now used in many more applications, including precision electronics, construction, machinery, exercise equipment, automotive, and general industrial and manufacturing. The Shoulder Bolt has a Socket Head that is nicely finished (with or without knurling on the outside of the head) and the hex broach provides fast and secure tightening. The shoulder has a close tolerance to the minus side, so it fits correctly into precision machined holes. Threads are manufactured to a class 3A fit, which is a tigher tolerance than the standard fastener class 2A thread specification.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.