SMC Air Cylinder - Aluminum - Tie-Rod - 6" Stroke - 5/8" Rod OD - 3/8" NPT
A clever deal seeker from WI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling the piston rod in both directions
- Tie-rod body with single piston rod and four exterior rods to secure end caps on cylinder barrel
- Anodized aluminum for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing with a carbon-steel piston rod for strength and durability
- Basic-style mounting with rod jam nut for added brackets (sold separately)
- Air cushioning to dampen the sound of the piston striking the end caps
- This SMC double-acting NCA1 Series air cylinder has a tie-rod body, basic-style mounting, and air cushioning to absorb kinetic energy and reduce noise during operation. The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has an anodized aluminum body to help resist corrosion and tarnishing, and it has a single piston rod made of carbon steel for strength and durability. The double-acting air cylinder uses airflow through two air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder barrel to push out and retract the piston rod to produce continued movement.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.