SMC Air Flow Control Valve with Push to Connect Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Universal type air flow control valve for controlling the speed of pneumatic cylinders
- Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) body for strength and light weight, internal metal parts of nickel-plated brass for corrosion resistance
- Meter-out configuration with male universal threads on the inlet and a push-to-connect fitting on the outlet
- Knob with ten needle rotations for precise manual adjustment of flow rate
- Temperature range of 23 to 140 degrees F (-5 to 60 degrees C)
- The SMC AS universal air flow control valve is made of polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) plastic and nickel-plated brass with male universal threads on the inlet port and a push-to-connect tube fitting on the outlet port. The valve body is made of PBT for strength and light weight, and the internal metal parts are made of nickel-plated brass for resistance to corrosion. This valve is designed to be located downstream of the cylinder for meter-out control, and the outlet can be swiveled to any angle for flexibility in mounting. The knob provides ten needle rotations for precise manual adjustment of the air flow. The universal inlet fitting will connect with any standard chamfered female thread, and the push-to-connect outlet fitting allows a one-touch connection to nylon, soft nylon, or polyurethane tubing.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.