SMC CDU20-25D Stainless steel Air Cylinder - 20 mm Bore OD - 25 mm Stroke
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling the piston rod in both directions
- Compact body with single piston rod, guide rod, and non-rotating plate for stability in linear applications
- Stainless steel body and piston rod for resistance to corrosion and scaling
- Free mounting for precise and direct mounting without the use of brackets
- Switch ready with magnet sensor installed for connecting to electrical circuits for automation
- This SMC double-acting CU Series air cylinder has a compact body, free mounting, and comes "switch ready" for connecting to mechanical proximity and limit switches for precise timing in automated applications. The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has a stainless-steel body and single piston rod to help resist corrosion and scaling. The double-acting air cylinder uses airflow through two air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder barrel to push out and retract the piston rod to produce continued movement. Rubber bumpers (cushions) come standard with this series to absorb kinetic energy and to dampen the sound of the piston striking the end caps, and nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals contain air and protect the barrel and piston rod. It is "switch ready" with a magnet sensor installed for connecting to electrical circuits for pneumatic automation. The air cylinder's free mounting style allows vertical and lateral through-hole mounting and axial tapped-hole mounting without the use of brackets. The maximum pressure of the pneumatic cylinder is 102 pounds per square inch (psi), and it has a temperature range of 14 to 140 degrees F. This non-repairable air cylinder is suitable for use in a variety of linear applications.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- LowerTemperature Range: 14 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range:158 Degrees Fahrenheit
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bore Diameter: Not Listed inches
- Construction Type: Single Rod
- Manufacturer Series Number: CU
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.