SMC Corporation KQG2 Stainless Steel 316 Push Connect Tube Fitting 90 D
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Joins 1/4" BSPT male thread to 10 mm OD nylon, polyurethane, or polyolefin tubing at a 90-degree angle
- Push-to-connect mechanism provides reliable retaining force on tube
- 316 stainless steel for corrosion resistance in a wash down environment
- For use with vacuum up to -100 kPa and pressure up to 145 psi
- Operating temperature range of -5 to +150 degrees C
- This SMC KQG2L10-02S elbow tube fitting adapts 1/4" BSPT male thread to a push-to-connect fitting for 10 mm OD tubing at a 90-degree angle Its British Standard Pipe Taper (BSPT) thread has a sealant applied to ensure an air- and water-tight seal The 316 stainless steel fitting is corrosion-resistant, the fluoroelastomer (FKM) seal and O-ring are chemical-resistant, and the grease-free collet and chuck mechanism allows use with steam in a wash down environment It is suitable for use with nylon, polyurethane, and polyolefin tubing at a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi), a maximum operating vacuum of -100 kilopascals (kPa), and an operating temperature range of -5 to +150 degrees C This KQG2 series push-to-connect elbow tube fitting is Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and is suitable for use with air, water, and steam in both vacuum and pressure applications, such as food processing in a wash down environment
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.