SMC Corporation MQR Low Torque Metal Seal Rotary Joint 1 Circuit M5x0.8
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Rotary joint for supplying air or inert gas to one circuit
- Adapts 1/8" BSPT male thread to M5x0.8 female thread
- Allowable rotation up to 3,000 RPM
- For use with vacuum up to -14.5 psi and pressure up to 145 psi
- Operating temperature range of -10 to +80 C
- This SMC MQR1-M5 rotary joint has a metal seal and is suitable for supplying air or inert gas to one circuit at up to 3,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) A metal seal prevents the spool from sticking to the rotating surface, and rotational torque is not affected by supply pressure or temperature fluctuations The joint adapts 1/8" British Standard Pipe Taper (BSPT) male thread to M5x08 female metric thread It is made of stainless steel and aluminum for corrosion-resistance and has a maximum operating pressure of 145 pounds per square inch (psi), a maximum operating vacuum of -145 psi, and an operating temperature range of -10 to +80 degrees C This MQR series low-torque rotary joint is suitable for use in pressurized air applications, such as with air tools in a robotic assembly environment
- SMC Corporation manufactures actuators, valves, airline equipment, connector fittings, electrical products, vacuum products, dryers, temperature control chillers, and accessories SMC Corporation of Am
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.