SMC Corporation NCMB106-0050 Stainless Steel Air Cylinder Round Basic
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling the piston rod in both directions
- Round body with a single piston rod for use in linear applications
- Stainless steel body for resistance to corrosion and scaling
- Basic-style mounting with an included mounting nut for use with bracket additions (sold separately)
- 250 pounds per square inch (psi) for maximum working pressure
- This SMC stainless-steel NCM Series air cylinder has a round body, basic-style mounting, and is double acting The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has a stainless-steel body to help resist corrosion and scaling, and it comes with a single piston rod The double-acting air cylinder uses airflow through two air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder barrel to push out and retract the piston rod to produce continued movement It has nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals to contain air and help protect the barrel and piston rod The air cylinder has basic-style mounting and includes a mounting nut to hold brackets (sold separately) in place The maximum pressure of the pneumatic cylinder is 250 pounds per square inch (psi), and it has a temperature range of 40 to 140 degrees F This non-repairable air cylinder is suitable for a variety of general purpose linear applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.