SMC Corporation TIA Series Black Nylon Tubing 1/4" OD - 11/64" ID & 100'L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nylon tubing for general compressed air applications
- Accepts nylon and polyurethane tube fittings
- Made of nylon for strength, flexibility and crush resistance
- Operating temperature range of -4 to +140 degrees F
- Sized for industry consistency and interchangeability
- SMC TIA series tubing is made of black nylon This flexible nylon tubing is suitable for general compressed air applications This tubing accepts nylon and polyurethane tube fittings It is made of nylon, which is very strong and flexible, has excellent abrasion resistance, is lightweight, and resists crushing and cracking The operating temperatures for this tubing range from -4 to +140 degrees F This inch-sized nylon tubing is suitable for general compressed air applications and is sized for industry consistency and interchangeability
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.