SMC CXSM20-15 Aluminum Air Cylinder with Guide Rod Plate
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling piston rods in both directions
- Compact body with dual piston rod design and slide bearing for non-rotating stability and strength in stopper applications
- Anodized aluminum for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing with carbon-steel piston rods
- Symmetrical mounting with reverse mounting mechanism for attaching to flat, rigid surfaces
- Switch ready with magnet sensor installed for connecting to electrical circuits for automation
- This SMC double-acting CXS Series air cylinder has a compact body, symmetrical mounting, and comes "switch ready" for connecting to mechanical proximity and limit switches for precise timing in automated applications. The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has an anodized aluminum body to help resist corrosion and tarnishing, and it has dual piston rods made of carbon steel for strength and durability. The double-acting air cylinder uses airflow through two air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder barrel to extend and retract the piston rods to produce continued movement. The dual piston rods ensure non-rotating stability, and slide bearings provide strength for withstanding side loads in stopper applications. Rubber bumpers (cushions) come standard with this series to absorb kinetic energy and to dampen the sound of the piston striking the end caps, and nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals contain air and protect the barrel and piston rod. This air cylinder is "switch r
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.