SMC CXSM20-30 Aluminum Air Cylinder with Guide Rod Plate
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling piston rods in both directions
- Compact body with dual piston rod design and slide bearing for non-rotating stability and strength in stopper applications
- Anodized aluminum for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing with carbon-steel piston rods
- Symmetrical mounting with reverse mounting mechanism for attaching to flat, rigid surfaces
- Switch ready with magnet sensor installed for connecting to electrical circuits for automation
- This SMC double-acting CXS Series air cylinder has a compact body, symmetrical mounting, and comes "switch ready" for connecting to mechanical proximity and limit switches for precise timing in automated applications. The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has an anodized aluminum body to help resist corrosion and tarnishing, and it has dual piston rods made of carbon steel for strength and durability
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.