SMC Dual Acting 16mm-Bore 50mm-Stroke Double Rod Pneumatic Air Cylinder
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling the piston rod in both directions
- Compact body with single piston rod and dual guide rods with slide bearing for non-rotating stability and stopper strength
- Anodized aluminum for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing with carbon-steel guide rods
- Tapped bottom or side mounting for attaching cylinder to flat, rigid surfaces
- Switch ready with magnet sensor installed for connecting to electrical circuits for automation
- This SMC double-acting MGQ Series air cylinder has a compact body, tapped holes for side and bottom mounting, and comes "switch ready" for connecting to mechanical proximity and limit switches for precise timing in automated applications. The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has an anodized aluminum body to help resist corrosion and tarnishing, and it comes with a single piston rod. The double-acting air cylinder uses airflow through two air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder barrel to push out and retract the piston rod to produce continued movement. Dual carbon-steel guide rods run parallel alongside the air cylinder's piston rod for non-rotating stability, and slide bearings provide strength for withstanding side loads in stopper applications. The air cylinder has rubber bumpers (cushions) inside the cylinder barrel to absorb kinetic energy and to dampen the sound of the piston striking the end caps, and it has nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals to contain air a
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Lower Temperature Range: 14 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bearing Type: Slide Bearing
- Maximum Temperature: 60 Degrees Celsius
- Maximum Working Pressure: 145 PSI
- Seal Material Type: NBR
- Seat Material Type: Rubber
- Shape: Compact
- Aluminum Air Cylinder
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.