SMC JB Series Air Cylinder Floating Joint - Size: 40mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Floating joint for connecting to compact air (pneumatic) cylinders to correct a misalignment with attached loads
- Male-threaded stud and female-threaded port for connecting to cylinder piston rods of either gender
- Coated steel stud for strength and corrosion resistance
- Rubber dust cover to keep contaminants out of the joint
- 145 pounds per square inch (psi) maximum working pressure
- The SMC JB floating joint has a male-threaded steel stud and a female-threaded port, and it helps correct misalignments between compact air cylinders and attached loads. When the movements of an air (pneumatic) cylinder's piston rod and an attached load are not precisely parallel to each other, the floating joint connects to the piston rod to help correct for the misalignment by +/-5 degrees. The floating joint connects to female-threaded sockets with a stud made of steel for strength and finished with a corrosion-resistant coating. A female-threaded socket on the opposite end of the floating joint connects to male-threaded piston rods, and a rubber dust cover helps keep contaminants out of the floating joint for prolonged operations.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.