SMC NCDMC150-0100 Stainless Steel Air Cylinder
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling the piston rod in both directions
- Round body with a single piston rod for linear applications
- Stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and scaling
- Rear pivot mounting secures cylinder end while allowing the body to move back and forth
- Switch ready with magnet sensor installed for connecting to an electrical circuit for automation
- This SMC double-acting NCM Series air cylinder has a round body, rear pivot mounting, and comes "switch ready" for connecting to mechanical proximity and limit switches for precise timing in automated applications. The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has a single piston rod for linear movement applications, and its stainless-steel construction helps resist corrosion and scaling. The double-acting air cylinder uses airflow through two air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder tube to push out and retract the piston rod to produce continued movement. It has nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals to contain air and protect the tube and piston rod, and a piston wear ring to help extend the air cylinder?s life. This non-repairable air cylinder is "switch ready" with a magnet sensor installed for connecting to an electrical circuit for pneumatic automation. It has a rear pivot mounting to secure the air cylinder?s blind end to a flat surface with a one- or two-piece pivot brac
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.