SMC NCMB075-0050T Stainless Steel Air Cylinder Round Body
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with one air port and spring-extend piston rod return
- Round body with a single piston rod for use in linear applications
- Stainless steel body for resistance to corrosion and scaling
- Front nose mounting with mounting nut for use with bracket additions (sold separately)
- 250 pounds per square inch (psi) maximum working pressure
- This SMC stainless-steel NCM Series air cylinder has a round body, front nose mounting, and a single-acting spring-extend return for use in linear applications. The single-acting air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) uses airflow through its single air port for rod retraction and an internal spring in the cylinder barrel's blind end for rod extension to produce continued movement. The air cylinder has a stainless-steel body to help resist corrosion and scaling, and it comes with a single piston rod. Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals contain air and help to protect the barrel and piston rod. The air cylinder has front nose mounting and includes a mounting nut for securing the nose with brackets (sold separately) to rigid surfaces. The maximum pressure of the pneumatic cylinder is 250 pounds per square inch (psi), and it has a temperature range of 40 to 140 degrees F. This non-repairable air cylinder is suitable for use in a variety of general purpose linear applications.
- Actuation: T (Single Acting, Spring Extend)
- Auto Switch: None
- Bore Size: 075 (3/4)
- Cushion: w/o Rubber Bumper
- Lead Wire or Prewired Connector: 0.5m (Or None in the Case of No Switch)
- Magnet: None
- Mounting: B (Rod Side Nose Mounting)
- Number: 2 pcs. (Or None in the Case of No Switch)
- Stroke: 0050 (1/2)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.