SMC Stainless Steel Air Cylinder Round Body Double Acting - Size: 1/8" NPT
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double-acting air (pneumatic) cylinder with two air ports for pushing and pulling the piston rod in both directions
- Round body with a single piston rod for use in linear applications
- Stainless steel body for resistance to corrosion and scaling
- Basic-style mounting with included mounting nut for use with bracket additions (sold separately)
- Switch ready with magnet sensor installed for connecting to electrical circuits for automation
- This SMC double-acting NCM Series air cylinder has a round body, basic-style mounting, and comes "switch ready" for connecting to mechanical proximity and limit switches for precise timing in automated applications The air cylinder (also called a pneumatic cylinder) has a stainless-steel body to help resist corrosion and scaling, and it comes with a single piston rod The double-acting air cylinder uses airflow through two air ports on opposite ends of the cylinder barrel to push out and retract the piston rod to produce continued movement It has nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) seals to contain air and help protect the barrel and piston rod This air cylinder is "switch ready" with a magnet sensor installed for connecting to electrical circuits for pneumatic automation The air cylinder has basic-style mounting and includes a mounting nut to hold brackets (sold separately) in place The maximum pressure of the pneumatic cylinder is 250 pounds per square inch (psi), and it has a temperature
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.