SMC TIA Series Blue Nylon Tubing 23/64" OD - 17/64" ID - 100'
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Part Type
- Nylon tubing for general compressed air applications
- Accepts nylon and polyurethane tube fittings
- Made of nylon for strength, flexibility and crush resistance
- Operating temperature range of -4 to +140 degrees F
- Sized for industry consistency and interchangeability
- SMC TIA series tubing is made of blue nylon. This flexible nylon tubing is suitable for general compressed air applications. This tubing accepts nylon and polyurethane tube fittings. It is made of nylon, which is very strong and flexible, has excellent abrasion resistance, is lightweight, and resists crushing and cracking. The operating temperatures for this tubing range from -4 to +140 degree F. This inch-sized nylon tubing is suitable for general compressed air applications and is sized for industry consistency and interchangeability.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.