Smc Tu Series Black Polyurethane Tubing 153m Length - Size: 2.5mm ID
A clever deal seeker from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flexible tubing for water or compressed air applications
- Polyurethane for resistance to chemicals, oil, weather, and abrasion
- Ether-based material for immunity to hydrolysis and resistance to fungus and microorganisms
- Compatible with one-touch, insert, self-align, and miniature fittings
- Operating temperature range of -4 to +140 degrees F for air or 40 to 105 degrees F for water
- This SMC black, flexible polyurethane tubing for water or compressed air applications has a low compression set and low gas permeability. It is made of polyurethane for resistance to chemicals, oil, weather, and abrasion. This material is ether-based for its immunity to hydrolysis and resistance to fungus and microorganisms. It has a Shore A Hardness rating of 95 for resistance to kinking and puncture and is compatible with one-touch, insert, self-align, and miniature fittings. It has an operating temperature range of -4 to +140 degrees F for air or 40 to 105 degrees F for water. This metric-sized polyurethane tubing is suitable for use in automotive, food and beverage, material handling, medical and pharmaceutical, and packaging applications, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.