Smith-Cooper 160 Series Nickel Plated Iron Butterfly Valve (0160LDEG025)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lug-style design for end-of-line service and removal of downstream piping
- Made of iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear; EPDM seats provide resistance to weathering, ozone, UV, electricity, oils, water, steam and some solvents
- Gear operator with a handwheel for manual flow control
- Maximum pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi); Upper temperature range of 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flanged connections surround the body on both sides for bolting to pipes
- This Smith-Cooper International 160 series lug style butterfly valve is made of iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear. It has a gear operator handle, EPDM seat, a nickel plated ductile iron disc, and flanged connections on both ends. This lug-style valve is secured between two pipe flanges by a separate set of threaded bolts for each flange and is suitable for end-of-line service and removal or replacement of downstream piping. The disc is made of nickel plated ductile iron for compressive strength, corrosion resistance, and more flexibility and elasticity than cast iron. EPDM seats and seals provide increased resistance to water and chemicals. The cast-iron gear operator with a handwheel rotates the disc in the valve seat to fully open, regulate, or stop flow through the valve. This valve has a maximum pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi), and an upper temperature range of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Flanged connections surround the valve body on both sides for bolt
- Butterfly Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.