Smith-Cooper 5" Stainless Steel 316 Disc Wafer Style Iron Butterfly valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wafer-style design for a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems
- Made of iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear; EPDM seats provide resistance to weathering, ozone, UV, electricity, oils, water, steam and some solvents
- Lever handle for manual flow control
- Maximum pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi); Upper temperature range of 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flanged connection surrounds the body for bolting to pipes
- This Smith-Cooper International 160 series wafer style butterfly valve is made of iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear. It has a gear operator handle, EPDM seat, a stainless steel 316 disc, and flanged connections on both ends. This wafer-style valve fits between two pipe flanges and is designed to retain a seal against two-way pressure to prevent backflow in single-direction systems. The disc is made of stainless steel 316, which has higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. EPDM seats and seals provide increased resistance to water and chemicals. The lever handle rotates the disc in the valve seat to fully open, regulate, or stop flow through the valve. This valve has a maximum pressure of 200 pounds per square inch (psi), and an upper temperature range of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Flanged connections surround the valve body on both sides for bolting to pipes and for easier installation and maintenance than welded connections. Butterfly
- Size: 5"
- Overall Height: 13.4 inches
- Material Type: Iron
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- Upper Temperature Range: 150 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Connector Type: Flanged
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Manufacturer Series Number: 160
- Seat Material Type: EPDM
- Structure Description: Wafer Style
- Iron Butterfly valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.