Snap-Tite 1/2" NPTF Female x 1/2" Coupling Quick-Disconnect Hose Coupling
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- National Pipe Thread Fine (NPTF) female nipple to connect a hose to a 1/2" coupler
- NPTF female threads at one end and a nipple coupler at the other
- Aluminum for resistance to corrosion and chemicals
- Poppet-style shut-off valve for preventing fluid loss when disconnected
- Manually-operated sleeve for secure connection
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Maximum Pressure: 1750 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 200 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 1/2" NPTF Female x 1/2" Coupling Size
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Seal Material Type: Buna-N
- For Pipe Size: 1/2 inches
- Compatible Material: air, water, coolants, hydraulic oil, petroleum
- Shape: Coupling ;Nipple
- Hose Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.