Snap-Tite 1/2" NPTF Female x 1/2" Coupling Quick-Disconnect Hose Coupling
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- National Pipe Thread Fine (NPTF) female connector to connect a hose to a male thread
- Female NPTF threads on one end and a female hose connection on the other end for connecting a hose to a pipe
- Aluminum for resistance to corrosion and chemicals
- Quick-Disconnect for increased ease of use
- Self-locking valve sleeve for protecting against accidental disconnection
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Maximum Pressure: 1750 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 200 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 1/2" NPTF Female x 1/2" Coupling Size
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Seal Material Type: Buna-N
- For Pipe Size: 1/2 inches
- Compatible Material: air, water, coolants, hydraulic oil, petroleum
- Hose Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.