Snap-Tite 1/2" NPTF Male x 1/2" Coupling Quick-Disconnect Hose Coupling
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- National Pipe Thread Fine (NPTF) male nipple to connect a hose to a 1/2" coupler
- NPTF male threads at one end and a nipple coupler at the other
- 316 stainless steel for greater resistance to corrosion than 304 stainless steel
- Poppet-style shut-off valve for preventing fluid loss when disconnected
- Manually-operated sleeve for secure connection
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Maximum Pressure: 3750 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 200 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 1/2" NPTF Male x 1/2" Coupling Size
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Type: Buna-N
- For Pipe Size: 1/2 inches
- Compatible Material: air, water, coolants, hydraulic oil, petroleum
- Shape: Coupling ;Nipple;Tee
- Grade: 316
- Hose Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.