Snap Tite Brass H Shape Quick Disconnect Hose Coupling
No reviews found
- National Pipe Thread Fine (NPTF) male threaded adapter for connecting a hose to a male hose coupler
- NPTF male threads on one end and a female hose coupler on the other end to connect a hose to a pipe
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Quick-Disconnect for increased ease of use
- Self-locking valve sleeve for protecting against accidental disconnection
- 1/4" NPTF Male x 1/4" Coupling Size
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation
- Snap Tite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.