SP 1/4"-28 Thread x 7/16" W x 5/32" Thick Stainless Hex Jam Nut - 100 Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hex jam nut is thinner than standard hex nuts for tight areas and often used with another jam nut to help prevent loosening
- 316 stainless steel provides strength and better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- Meets ASME B18.2.2 specifications
- 316 Stainless Steel Hex Jam Nut, Plain Finish, ASME B18.2.2, 1/4"-28 Thread Size, 7/16" Width Across Flats, 5/32" Thick (Pack of 100).The 316 stainless steel hex jam nut has a plain finish and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.2.2 specifications. Also called a thin nut, it is thinner than a standard hex nut for use in tight areas and is often used with another jam nut to help prevent loosening. It has six flat sides that a wrench can grip to turn from the side, enabling use when there is no space above the nut. The 316 stainless steel grade provides strength and offers better corrosion resistance than 18-8 stainless steel, especially in marine environments. The material may be slightly magnetic.Nuts are internally threaded fasteners that are used with bolts and threaded rods and studs to connect components. Several different nut styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements. Some styles, such as hex nuts, acorn nuts, flange nuts, and coupling n
- Thickness: 5/32 inches
- Overall Width: 7/16 inches
- Thread Size: 1/4"-28
- Thread Style: UNF
- Size: 1/4"-28
- Number of Items: 100
- Thread Class: 2B
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Specification Met: ASME B18.2.2
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- Grade: 316
- Small Parts
- Jam Nut
- Jam Nut
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.