SP Binding Head 0.160"-Length 303 Stainless Steel Machine Screw - 25 Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 303 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver
- Binding head is a slightly undercut, low-profile head with a round top and short vertical sides
- Made in USA
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- 303 Stainless Steel Machine Screw, Plain Finish, Binding Head, Slotted Drive, 0.160" Length, M1.4-0.3 Metric Coarse Threads, Made in US (Pack of 25).The 303 stainless steel machine screw has a plain finish and a binding head with a slotted drive, and is made in USA. The 303 stainless steel grade provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver. The binding head is a slightly undercut, low-profile head with a round top and short vertical sides. The head is shorter and wider than a pan head, enabling use in applications that would normally require a washer with the screw. The undercut feature binds wires beneath the head, making this head style a common choice for electrical applications.Machine screws are threaded fasteners that are typically used with nuts or drilled and tapped (threaded) holes. Machine screws are available with a variety of head shape
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Plain
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Diameter: 0.140 inches
- Head Height: 0.034 inches
- Overall Length: 0.160 inches
- Size: M1.4-0.3
- Thread Coverage: Fully Threaded
- Drive Style: Slotted
- Head Style: Binding
- Grade: 303
- Small Parts
- Machine Screw
- Machine Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.