Spears 3/8 CPVC Schedule 80 Lab Ball Valves (1532-003C)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CPVC lab ball valves
- 3/8-inch Sizing
- Schedule 80 CPVCs
- CPVC piping is suitable for hot water distribution as high as 180 Fahrenheit; PVC piping is ideal for use with temperatures up to 140 Fahrenheit
- Sch 80 and Sch 40 have different inside/outside diameters for each unit size; the same is true with CPVC versus PVC; adapters allow interconnectivity
- CPVC lab ball valves with valve only socket ends and (FKM) fluoroelastomer, size: 3/8-inch. The principal mechanical difference between CPVC and PVC is that CPVC is significantly more ductile, allowing greater flexure and crush resistance. CPVC is less apt to be corroded than PVC and also, under certain conditions, many types of metal pipe. Compared to Schedule 40, Schedule 80 pipes and fittings are thicker, hence they are better applied to jobs that require higher in-pipe pressure or higher water temperature. Backed by over 40 years of both product and process development experience, Spears has become one of the leading manufacturers of thermoplastic valves, fittings, and piping system components. Spears broad product line offers a complete selection of 1/8-inch through 12-inch injection molded fittings and fabricated fittings through 48-inch, many specialty products, and a full complement of manual and mechanically actuated thermoplastic valves in a variety of types, sizes, and confi
- Ball Valves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.