Spears 4" Spigot x 3" Socket Bushing 837 Series PVC Pipe Fitting(837-422)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bushing for connecting two pipes with different diameters
- Spigot connection on one end and socket opening on the other for connecting two pipes
- PVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and D2467 standards for quality assurance, and certified by NSF International for potable water service
- This Spears schedule 80 PVC bushing fitting has a spigot connection on one end and a socket opening on the other, and is suitable for connecting two pipes with different diameters. The socket end connects to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow, and the spigot end has the same diameter as the pipe it connects to, minimizing turbulence and creating a tight seal. This bushing fitting is made of gray PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. It is compatible with schedule 80 (thick wall) PVC pipes and fittings, and is suitable for chemical processing, industrial plating, chilled water distribution, deionized water lines, and chemical drainage and wastewater treatment systems. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings. The fitting has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F, meets ASTM International D1784 and D2467 standards for qual
- Nominal Wall Thickness:80
- Size: 4" x 3"
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Connector Type: Spigot x Socket
- Shape: Bushing
- Style Name: Socket
- PVC Pipe Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.