Spears 836-C Adapter, Schedule 80 1/2" Socket x NPT Male CPVC Pipe Fitting
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Socket opening on one end and male NPT threads on the other for connecting two pipes with different ends
- CPVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and better resistance to high temperatures and pressures than PVC
- Maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and F439 standards for quality assurance, certified by NSF International for potable water service, and ABS Type Approved for marine and offshore applications
- This Spears 836-C series schedule 80 CPVC adapter has a socket opening on one end and male NPT threads on the other, and is suitable for connecting pipes or fittings with different end types. The socket end connects to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow, and the National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This adapter is made of medium gray CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and better resistance to high temperatures and pressures than PVC (polyvinyl chloride), making it suitable for both hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. CPVC can be connected to other materials, such as steel or copper, using transition fittings. The fitting has a maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees F, meets ASTM International D1784 and F439 standards for quality assurance, is certified by National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF) for potable w
- Connector Type: Socket x NPT Male
- Shape: Adapter
- Size: 1/2"
- Pipe Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.