Spears 852 Series PVC Pipe Fitting 2-1/2" NPT Female One Piece Flange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flange for joining pipes or connecting valves in a piping system
- Female NPT threads for connecting to male NPT threaded pipes
- PVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and D2467 standards for quality assurance, certified by NSF International for potable water service, and has a Class 150 bolt pattern per ANSI standard B16.5
- This Spears 852 series schedule 80 PVC Class 150 flange fitting has female NPT threads and is suitable for joining two pipes or valves in a piping system or attaching a pipe to a flat surface or flange. The National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This flange fitting is made of gray PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. It is compatible with schedule 80 (thick wall) PVC pipes and fittings, and is suitable for chemical processing, industrial plating, chilled water distribution, deionized water lines, and chemical drainage and wastewater treatment systems. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings. The fitting has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F and a maximum pressure rating of 150 pounds per square inch (psi) at 73 degrees F. It meets ASTM International D1784 and D2467 standards for qual
- Material Type: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Nominal Wall Thickness: 80
- Specification Met: ASTM D1784
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Connector Type: NPT Female
- Manufacturer Series Number: 852
- Pressure Rating Class: 150
- Shape: Flange
- Style Name: Threaded
- 2-1/2" NPT FemaleFlange
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.