Spears 875-C Series Schedule-80 3"-Socket Wye CPVC Pipe Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wye fitting with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes
- Socket openings on each end for connecting three male pipes
- CPVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and better resistance to high temperatures and pressures than PVC
- Maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and F439 standards for quality assurance, certified by NSF International for potable water service, and ABS Type Approved for marine and offshore applications
- This Spears schedule 80 CPVC wye fitting has socket openings on each end, and is suitable for connecting and branching three pipes. The socket ends connect to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow. The fitting is Y-shaped and connects three pipes through a main run and one branch line that splits off at a 45-degree angle. Pipe dimensions for wyes are represented as A x B x C. "A" and "B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and "C" indicates the branch. The fitting is made of medium gray CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and better resistance to high temperatures and pressures than PVC (polyvinyl chloride), making it suitable for both hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. CPVC can be connected to other materials, such as steel or copper, using transition fittings. The fitting has a maximum pressure rating of 235 pounds per square inch (psi) at diameters from 1/2 to 2",
- Size: 3"
- Material Type: CPVC (Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Nominal Wall Thickness: 80
- Connector Type: Socket
- Shape: Wye
- Pipe Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.