Spears 875 Series PVC Pipe Fitting 6" Socket
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Pipe Size
- Wye fitting with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes
- Socket openings on each end for connecting three male pipes
- PVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F
- This Spears 875 series schedule 80 PVC wye fitting has socket openings on each end, and is suitable for connecting and branching three pipes. The socket ends connect to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow. The fitting is Y-shaped and connects three pipes through a main run and one branch line that splits off at a 45-degree angle. The fitting is made of gray PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. It is compatible with schedule 80 (thick wall) PVC pipes and fittings, and is suitable for chemical processing, industrial plating, chilled water distribution, deionized water lines, and chemical drainage and wastewater treatment systems. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.