Spears CPVC Schedule 80 Compact Ball Valves
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CPVC Compact ball valves (regular style), socket ends; EPDM elastomer
- Sizing: 3/4-inch
- Schedule 80 CPVCs: not for Compressed Air or Gas
- CPVC piping is suitable for hot water distribution as high as 180 Fahrenheit
- CPVC Compact ball valves (regular style) with socket ends and EPDM, size: 3/4-inch. The principal mechanical difference between CPVC and PVC is that CPVC is significantly more ductile, allowing greater flexure and crush resistance. CPVC is less apt to be corroded than PVC and also, under certain conditions, many types of metal pipe. Compared to Schedule 40, Schedule 80 pipes and fittings are thicker, hence they are better applied to jobs that require higher in-pipe pressure or higher water temperature.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.