Spears P324 Series PVC DWV Pipe Fitting, 1/16 Bend, Elbow, 8" Hub
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 1/16 bend elbow to connect two pipes at a 22.5-degree angle, Hub ends for connecting to male unthreaded pipes or fittings, PVC for corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal, Operating temperature range of 73 to 140 degrees F (23 to 60 degrees C), Complies with ASTM D2665 and ASTM D3311 and certified to NSF/ANSI International Standard 14 (NSF-dwv) and NSF International Uniform Plumbing Code (NSF-U.P. Code)
- Spears Manufacturing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.