Spears PVC Schedule 80 Compact Ball Valves
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Compact ball valve
- Regular style PVC; flanged ends; EPDM
- Size: 3/4-inch
- Schedule 80 PVCs are thicker, stronger, will handle higher pressures, and endure colder climates than Schedule 40 PVCs
- Schedule 80 PVCs: not for Compressed Air or Gas; conforms to ASTM D 1785; fittings conform to ASTM D 2467; threaded fittings conform to ASTM D 2464
- Compact ball valve (regular style), flanged ends, EPDM, sizing: 3/4-inch. Schedule 80 pipes are thicker, heavier designed to handle more PSI than Schedule 40. In the United States, Schedule refers to the thickness of the pipe wall and, therefore, how much pressure it will hold. In most aquaculture applications, Schedule 40 is used. The main reason to use Schedule 80 is if it is mandatory in your area for specific applications but it can also be used on cold water loops to help insulate. Schedule 80 is rated at no less than 200 psi at 73 degrees F (up to 2 inches) and is usually Gray (similar to the Schedule 40 pipe used for electrical conduit)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.