Spears PVC Schedule 80 True Union Ball Valves
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- True Union ball valves
- Regular style PVC
- Size: 2"
- Schedule 80 PVCs are thicker, stronger, will handle higher pressures
- The main reason to use Schedule 80 is if it is mandatory in your area for specific applications but it can also be used on cold water loops to help insulate. Schedule 80 is rated at no less than 200 psi at 73 degrees F (up to 2 inches) and is usually Gray. The outside diameter (O.D.) is the same as Schedule 120 and 40, but the inside diameter (I.D.) is smaller. Backed by over 40 years of both product and process development experience, Spears have become one of the leading manufacturers of thermoplastic valves, fittings, and piping system components. Spears broad product line offers a complete selection of 1/8-inch through 12-inch injection molded fittings and fabricated fittings through 48-inch.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.