Spike Shield Circuit Guard Specification Grade Duplex Receptacle w/ Light
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Surge suppression duplex receptacle
- Damage-alert alarm sounds when surge protection is no longer functioning and keeps sounding until the receptacle is replaced or muting screw is utilized
- Muting screw allows damage-alert alarm to be silenced until device is replaced
- Distinctive surge symbol provides quick visual identification of surge suppression receptacle
- High-impact nylon face resists breakage
- Hubbell Spike Shield specification grade surge suppression duplex receptacle have two 22-millimeters square MOVs providing 240 joule/15000A per mode of surge protection. The nylon component shield protects the printed circuit board from moisture and contaminants. An all-glass PC board provides superior moisture immunity for longer life in humid environments. Conformal coating is provided on the printed circuit board for additional moisture immunity. Meets UL Standards 1449 3rd Edition and 498 and CSA certified. Damage-alert alarm sounds when surge protection is no longer functioning and keeps sounding until the receptacle is replaced or muting screw is utilized. Muting screw allows damage-alert alarm to be silenced until device is replaced. Power-on indicator light verifies instantly that power is available at the receptacle and the suppression circuit is fully functional; light off means power has been interrupted; flashing light indicates surge protection circuitry has been damaged. Distinctive surge symbol provides quick visual identification of surge suppression receptacle. High-impact nylon face resists breakage. Automatic grounding clip attached to bridge meets NEC requirements. Fits standard wall box. NEMA 5-15R.
- Hubbell Wiring Systems
- Circuit Guard Receptable
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.